Who can transfer negatives from glass plates to other media.?

I have a number of negatives of photos taken between 1890 and 1913. They are on glass plates. I would like to get these transferred onto some other media. Is there a specialist who could do this? Any info re technique or info re shops in the UK would be welcome.