Where does on get Bubble glass or plastic for oval frame?

I made a flower picture, and I want to put it into an oval frame, but need to have a bubble glass over it, or plastic bubble. I know it is hard to explain. I have seen it, but it has been a long time ago. I just now can not find it or am not asking the right questions.