Painting with Gallery Glass?

I use gallery glass paints. I have seen a chemical that when added to the paint causes it to look like “jack frost ice”.This is not the gallery glass effects stuff, it is a seperate chemical. Does anyone know what it is and where I can find it ? And how to use it? While I am at it, does anyone have an outlet for a good selection of colours ? Thanks for your help, your time is appreciated.