Name and where to get clear glass that frosts when current passed through it?


I am trying to find details of a modern glass suitable for use in a bathroom that is clear but that will also frost over when, I believe, an electrical current is passed through it.

In essense, the glass is in its static state see-through however if the bathroom is to be used a switch is flicked and the glass clouds/frosts.

The question is, can anyone tell me the correct name of this glass, where I might source it , and maybe even any iternet sites that have details of it?

Thanks for any information.