Is there a spray adhesive you can use on cracked glass to keep it from falling apart?

The outer layer of glass on my front door cracked. I could replace the glass but I actually kind of like the way it looks with the cracked glass. So I was wondering if anyone knows of some type of spray-on clear adhesive that can be used to keep the pane from falling apart. Weird question I know but I’m hoping someone may know of something I can use on it.