I'm looking for something similar to liquid glass.?

You pour it out, and it makes a plastic glass on whatever you pour it on. Anyone know what this is called?
I saw the product on home and Garden television.
However, it’s been a couple years.
They took some children’s hot wheel cars and laid them on a table, then they poured some liquid glass or something like that on the table. The product made a glass cover over the cars.