Does anyone know the origin of these decorative items. What are they called as a type of glass? Value?

They are substanial in weight, appear hand blown (like Murano glass), have porcelian applied flowers and what appears to be hand painted high quality gold painted or fired on to each piece. Large pointed top piece is two pieces.