Does anyone know the name of the “glass organ” thing?

the instrument was played on revolving glass discs, much like the wine glasses that people play. all the player needed to do was touch the disc an a tone would be generated. it appeared on the Johnny Carson show some years back. if you know what I’m talking about do you know where i can find a video or recording of it? thank you.