Antique Glass?

Can someone tell me what the glass is called that has lines going through it.
Some of the lines could be wavy or straight.
The glass i have seen is clear glass with white lines or waves, it is glass table ware similar to a wine decanter in shape with a glass stopper.
It is an antique and for the life of me i can’t remember the name.
I have already googled it i can’t find it.

I only want the name of the striped glass, thank you.

PS i know the glass is NOT etched.