Where can I buy a glass stand to hold cups and glasses on the kitchen table?

In England I saw these 6 pronged stands to hold drinking glasses upside down on the kitchen or dining table. I don’t know what the proper name for that is, but I want to figure out where I can buy that online or here in the US.