Need some sort of thin sheet, that can make my glass windows function like a one way glass.?

I am looking for some privacy, but also want to open the blinds for more light and good view. Is there some sort of thin film sheets that I can buy and put them on the glass windows and they would function as a one way glass. ie, I can look out, but outsiders can’t look in.