Looking for glass mounting screw that goes into 1/4″ – 1/2″ glass with 1/8″ – 1/4″ spacer on back between wall

The hole in the glass will be approximately 1″, but can vary if there’s something similiar that gives the appearance of a large hole through the glass – like it’s mounted on a metal rod sticking out of the wall with a screw in the end. Prefer stainless steel.