If the tumble drier hose is 100mm, what size hole do I need in the window glass in order to fit a vent kit?

I am fitting new glass to a garage window and want to include an outlet for a tumble drier. The tumble drier hose has a diameter of 100mm and I need to know whether the hole in the glass has to be any bigger than that.

Thanks in advance.