Glass Table?

I am about to move in one month (April 14). I have a glass table that slides when it is on the base. I heard it were something I can buy from home depot or some place that I can uy to stop my glass tabel from sliding. Do anyone know what it is called??

Also, I use to have this plastic tape that was used to keep your rug clean from kids or like parties. It’s plastic but it like tapes to the rug. It is really cool. I am trying to find the name of that also. Does anyone know this??

Please help if you can, Thanks!