Flowers that look like glass?

hi! i need the translation of RESIFLOR in order to search more infos on web (not only on italian sites)

here, in italy, i’ve found a resin that allows me to create objects that look like glass (just putting a ring of thin wire in it). I’m not able to explain! so.. click this link:……

resin’s name is RESIFLOR or RESINA FILANTE, so if someone recognizes the product, please tell me how do you call it!

[oh, i’m sorry for my english!!!]